Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ultrasound pictures

So Cameron got it in his head that the appointment was at 2pm, when in fact it was at 1:30. I tried to get the doctor's assistant to wait as long as possible, but she said she had patients waiting behind me. So she went ahead and did the baby's measurements first. I said I wouldn't look yet until Cameron got there because I wanted to experience the emotions of seeing the baby for the first time with him there. I ended up staring at the ceiling for 10 minutes (which felt like forever) with "hormonal" tears running down my cheek in anticipation. It was so hard not to peek. Cameron felt bad and says now he will show up 30 minutes early to every appointment from now on. But all is good now and the ultrasound was a lot of fun. Following are more pics of our baby. Enjoy

Baby's face and smile


Hands and feet


Mouth open



Another profile shot




And finally, it's a boy!!!!!!






3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I get a prize for guessing right? jk...

So glad Cameron did end up coming- I'm sure he was stressed too.

So excited for you guys! Thanks for posting the FIRST PICS of your baby! :o)

Anonymous said...

so cute! jess i love your blog.

Cody Loucks said...

How cow, more cousins on the way! I've seen a similar picture of this little guy's old man.