Thursday, January 17, 2008

Welcome to the world baby Cooper!

Born Tuesday January 8, 2008
@ 1:13 am
7 lbs 10 ounces & 20.5 inches long
COOPER SCOTT LOUCKS


Before......(20 hours later)....


...After



Skin on skin bonding


Trying to figure out the carseat.

First car ride home (finally!) after a week at the hospital


One of my favorite pics







Introduction to the rest of the family




Sleeps like his dad

This is Cam's favorite picture
I have lots to say, but it has taken me several attempts to get these pictures uploaded. Cooper is hungry all day, so I'm quickly between feedings trying to get this done. Man do I feel like a cow. Anyway, we are really excited to have him here and he is so wonderful. So far he has been a really easy baby. Thanks for all the help and support from family and friends. We are glad to have you all in his life.

3 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to get back & visit with you guys. I haven't seen your baby room finished- but it looks AMAZING! Cooper is adorable. Congrats again guys... I'll call ya when we are back in town! Hope you are doing good!

Ciao,
Amy

jill s said...

congratulations!! he is SO cute!
and i agree...the room looks great!

xx
jill
(amy's big sister)
www.jillscripps.typepad.com

Spring said...

He is a very cute baby! Congratulations! We are so happy for you.

It's amazing...Jessi you still looked great during labor!!!