Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've been tagged....

...by Amy

7 things I would NEVER say:

*Please pass the fish
*Give me just one minute to make a decision
*I've been to too many Michael Buble concerts
*Dog for sale
*movies schmovies
*You stay in bed Cameron, I will get myself a glass of chocolate milk
*Lets get up early

7 things Cameron would NEVER say:

*Triple X is the best movie ever created.
*Farts are disgusting
*Hooray for homos
*Motorcycles are dangerous
*Anal plug bucket screaming metaphor of equal flagellants call from a far distance sideways..... (nope...wait, he would say that)
*I have the hardest time falling asleep
*I snore like a mouse

~I tag Jenna, Candace and Babes~

1 comment:

Tim and Amy said...

haha. love it. you guys are funny.

thanks for the fun scooter date tonight. we had fun getting together with you guys! now its off to the shower to get this gasoline smell off of me. :o)