My sweet sweet and talented friend, Amy, took these beautiful pictures of my family.....she's the bestest!!! And her husband, Tim, was awesome at keeping Cooper smiling.....well......all of us smiling! It started my birthday off just right! And what a GORGEOUS day it was! We took the pictures at what's known as the oval on the CSU campus....it's one of my favorite places. Before we had gotten started, we ate lunch at a quaint little mexican cafe' across the street, and Amy was sooo cute to secretly have the staff of 3 people sing Feliz Cupleanos to me.....they didn't have a candle for the sopapia, so they held a lighter over it and had me blow it out....it was hilarious!














5 comments:
You are such a cute little fam. Thanks for the fun. I'm glad I had your fabo camera to take pics with! Hope your Sunday is going great!
Okay, after each comment I see more things you write... I guess I'm on here as you are updating. :o) Sorry! I'll ck back later to see the finished piece.
Very cute! I sure miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!
Taylor says, Cameron is weird:)
love you guys!
great job amy & tim! You guys are such a cute family!!!
You guys looked so cute! Happy Birthday! Glad that you had a great day!
Post a Comment