Monday, December 15, 2008

8

tagged by Amy


Eight things I'm passionate about:
photography. interior design. family. traveling. reading. friendships. music. chai.

Eight words or phrases I use the most:
that's awesome. cool. ....... . sweet. whatever. i can't sleep. can you make me some chocolate milk. thanks

Eight things I want to do before I die:
go to Italy for a significant period of time, get scuba certified, be successful at something, come to terms.... . see a Cirque-du-soleil show. fill a journal (cover to cover). drive cross country in a convertible. re-learn the piano.

Eight things I need right now:
motivation to clean my bathroom. real food in my kitchen. a new cell phone. something other than Cooper to occupy my day. a hug. Cooper to finally say mama. the ability to sleep. sniff.....whew.......a shower....haha.

Eight places I want to visit:
Italy. Australia. Brazil. Grannie Annie's. Chicago in the summer. New York in the fall. Backpack all over Europe. Italy again.

Eight favorite restaurants:
Outback. Texas Roadhouse. Cheesecake Factory. Olive Garden. Panera. The Armadillo. Lodgepole Bar & Grill. Mimi's Cafe

Eight tv shows I watch:
Alias. Grey's Anatomy. Fringe. Samantha Who. House. Brothers and Sisters. Ellen. Oprah

Eighth folder, Eighth picture:

1 comment:

Tim and Amy said...

yeah! :o)

so fun. yes, you are definitely passionate about chai! haha.

i TOTALLY want to see oprah and ellen more often. i might have to watch them online or something.

and as i was watching someone play the piano recently, i thought i totally want to learn to play.

hope your day is going well! :O)
you guys will have to come check out our new pad!