Friday, January 8, 2010

Cooper Turns 2

Cooper Turns 2(L)

4 comments:

Efamily said...

Wow I cannot believe Cooper is "2", I remember meeting you guys and he was just a few weeks old.

Whenever I see those cute pics of cooper with his binki it reminds me of Will (he had the same blue and orange one).....well about 4 days ago we lost his binki and it was no where to be found. Josh and I refused to run to Target to buy another so the binki went bye-bye forever. I was actually surprised we only had to endure 2 days of screaming and now he is completely over it!!!! YEAH!! so whenever you decide that Copper is ready for the trauma you can call me for moral support.

We really need to get together, hope all is well.

Ali

Loucks 6 said...

Happy Birthday little man!!! Hope Cooper had a wonderful day:) I can't believe he is two already. Love you guys and miss you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

Amazing photo, Jess!! Greeting card worthy, so dang cute. Love you and happy belated to lil man Loucks.

Zack & Brooke said...

The Mini-Coop's 2 already!? Hope the little stud continues to rock your world! What a lady-killa'! Check out those eyes.... Hope life in the Fort is everything awesome and more (well, maybe not... then you'd might consider the frigid North and come join us:) Miss you all tons and Corbin's already talking about watching fireworks and riding dirtbikes with Cooper this year!