Met up with my dad and my brother in Breckenridge for the weekend...
Went skiing with my brother Steven...... best ski day EVER!
.... for these reasons:
*it was a brilliant warm sunny day.... and the skies are THAT blue
*the slopes were pleasantly uncrowded
*Steven called me a genius- YES! the brother I used to fight with as a kid over who was the smartest - Ha!
*I conquered my first black-n-blue run!!! .... so proud :)
*And my favorite.... falling in love with the view @ the top of Peak 7
Snapped these while waiting for whoever fell off the lift to re-compose themselves.....
Steven was having a hay day with my camera! It was fantastic!!!
It's nice getting out from behind the camera sometimes and letting someone else have fun with it :0)
Some of the other great parts of the weekend:
*The quiet drive up the mountain..... and by quiet, I mean me and my windows down loud music
*Shopping the town with dad
*Countless movies with the boys into the wee hours of the night~ "my (living) room" non-optionally invaded, since I sacrificed privacy and comfort so Steven could have a bed(room) for once~ yeah I'm tight like that.
*As much hot-tubbing as I could handle with out shedding pruny skin - (ha! gross)
*And of course!~ my usual Philly Cheesesteak sandwhich from the Lodgepole Grill....
there's no such thing as a trip to Breck without one?!
*Oh! and the incredibly beautiful early Monday morning drive to work in foggy peaceful unbelievably breathtaking snow frosted traffic free mountains....
*goof*











No comments:
Post a Comment