Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nash N Niwot


Nash N Niwot_162
Amber and I and several of her friends went to see Jay Nash & Garrison Starr
at the Walnut Room in Denver.
If you're wondering... yes.... I've seen him more than once.... it's all about the support folks... and to have any excuse to re-experience unbottled incredibleness!
Nash N Niwot_77
After the show, Jay and I got to talking... and we realized we both had the next day off.
Me from work. Him from tour.
So he asked if I would shoot photos of him....
{!!!}
Nash N Niwot_103
Of course, I happened to be completely unprepared... and too far from home to conveniently do anything about it.... I crashed at Amber's with no spare clothes in hand, and met up with Jay later the next day.... mildly ready to wing it :)Nash N Niwot_200Nash N Niwot_71(L) Nash N Niwot_67(L)
So.... one camera lens, one plain white T-shirt, and one empty field later....
Nash N Niwot_10

~This is my Favorite~
Nash N Niwot_85

2 comments:

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

Ang and I love the one of him and the tree and you didn't put it on here!! :-) Love you! These are GREAT!

ladybugLoUCKs said...

haha! just did. just for you ;)