Saturday, June 12, 2010

Toast to French Toast

Brunch @ Amber's
S.E.N.S.A.T.I.O.N.A.L
ToastFrenchToast_3_hz*332 ToastFrenchToast_1_hz*332
ToastFrenchToast_4_hz*332 ToastFrenchToast_2_hz*332
ToastFrenchToast_5_hz ToastFrenchToast_7_hz
ToastFrenchToast_6_hz
The likes of these three gals crashed at Amber's for the night.
It was a lovely morning, sleeping in to a rainy cool breeze coming in thru Amber's sliding doors. Followed by late morning chit chat in beds and pjs. The music stylings of JBM, Angus & Julia Stone, and Josh Rouse... to name a few. Amber cooking us her absolutely-should-be-famous french toast !!! Helping about the kitchen and reminising on old times.
Mimosas. Fresh strawberries. Homemake whipped cream. Maple syrup.
Superb table conversation.
A few of my favorite girls.
*sigh*

4 comments:

Aline, Eric, Claudio... said...

Huuuuuummmmmm... Delicius!!!!!!

Amber, Amberlyjoy, Amberlin said...

l.o.v.e

Milly said...

I can almost taste it! Lovely.

Anonymous said...

You, my dear, are just as s.e.n.s.a.t.i.o.n.a.l. as that morning... I couldn't have wished up a better short visit with two of my favorite ladies plus one adorable new friend.