Cooper is now 12 lbs 14.5 ounces (75%), 23 inches and still eating all the time. He is a big baby boy and his mom's arm muscles aren't developing fast enough to keep up with him. He got his immunization shots. I thought I was going to be tough enough to bear him in pain, but ultimately it brought some tears to my eyes. Anywhoo, he's healthy and happy and the doctor said I'm doing a great job....points for me ;)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wahoo! super kudos to you!
he's adorable.
do we need to work on tri's & biceps every day then? yikes... i feeling pilates in my sides and kickboxing in my shoulders still.
He is so adorable! Congrats again on the new baby! Sorry to hear how he came into the world, it is not so fun to have a c-section, but the end result it so worth all of the pain!! We'd love to hang out sometime and meet little Cooper, so if you guys have a free night, let us know!
Post a Comment