Monday, March 17, 2008

Daily Activities



Walking the dogs in cold weather.
Does anyone know how long it takes for their eyes to change? We both have brown eyes, so I don't think it is likely that Coop's will stay blue.




Frankie can't get enough of Cooper. She loves to give him kisses, especially wet willies





Busy making brain synapsies with visual
stimulation....don't bother me









Tummy Time!

Working on my muscles so I can learn to crawl....
...I have a long ways to go!








I love the picture on the right!
(and yes, it is either spit or a piece of hair that you might be trying to brush off your screen)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the only one with red hair in the family... maybe Cooper will mysteriously have blue eyes. Cute pictures!!!

ladybugLoUCKs said...

you make a valid point Jenna

Tim and Amy said...

fabulous pictures! nice work and adorable cooper will be posing for those pictures before you know it!

... hoping to work out tonight.. we'll see.

Aline, Eric, Claudio... said...

HEY... SALVE, SALVE O LINDO COOPER.... PERFEITO!!!!!!!
PARABÉNS AOS PAPAIS!!!!!
LINDO BEBÊ!!!!!!!!!!!!