Monday, September 22, 2008

I Couldn't Sleep....

I couldn't sleep as the brightness of the moon was glaring through my window. I took the dogs out for a bit and was captivated at the beauty of the night and the reflection of the moon glistening over the water. I decided to get my camera......and my tripod (which I hate working with, btw.....so it must mean I was desperate to pass the time). Anyway, it was about 1 in the morning when I took this shot from just outside my front door.

2 comments:

Efamily said...

WOW.....That is amazing!!!! You guys have such a pretty view off your back deck. I am jealous. I look through my back window and all I see is someone elses window. Kinda wierd.

Great shot, I give it a 10+!


Ali

Tim and Amy said...

gorgeous shot chica! love it! and i didn't realize you have a tripod!!