Happy Birthday Babe!
Today was a good day... Cameron got the day off work, so I was able to see him MORE than I usually get to. Thank you Sue for babysitting so that we could have some fun. Well, simple fun....nothing extraordinary.....but 'the good 'ole days' fun that we've missed since becoming parents. I took Cameron clothes shopping because he was in desperate need for clothes that didn't have holes everywhere. Then we ate dinner at Cafe Mexicali, which Cameron loves so much. After that, we caught the 8 o'clock flick Eagle Eye.....awesome movie, btw. I think I was holding my breath the whole time....it was very intense.....definately my kind of movie.....you know, highly-unrealistic-fast-paced-suspenseful-action-thriller....that and tear-jerking chick flicks....but of course, it was Cam's choice and therefore a 'guy' movie was essential. Overall, it was a great evening for us both!


Cameron's family doesn't believe in wrapping paper....hehe....but that's okay. They're doing their part to save the environment...haha.... It's actually a cute little tradition of "close your eyes and hold out your hands.

Coop got a new toy, too!
Ha Ha! It looks like Cameron is enjoying his birthday wedgie way too much!
GOOD TIMES!



6 comments:
Camreon- I found your blog from my sis. Happy birthday!! Your family looks great. What a beautiful wife and the cutest little boy.
Glad you guys got a COUPLE day! Wahoo for you guys! Looks like his birthday was great!
Hey meu irmão, parabéns por seu aniversário... AMO VOCE E SUA FAMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beijos na bunda e chute no saco!!!
holy cow dude,
it's been a while. Glad I found your blog. happy birthday "seu safado!"
Regards,
Weston Maughan
oh.. here is my blog.
nicoleandwestonmaughan.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment