Friday, May 15, 2009

The Kickball League presents....

The Kickin' Chickens

Photobucket
Our friends Tim and Amy convinced us to join their kickball team this year.
(They roped in Kurt and Taryn, too....yay!)
You heard it right folks.... Rockin Ft Collins has a kickball league!
It's so crazy fun because I haven't played since grade school.
But that's the beauty of it....
it truely IS just to have FUN!

Well, this was our first game.... I'll admit I was a bit nervous at first, but once I started playing, I began to really enjoy myself.

Photobucket
As you can see in the above picture... I celebrated the fact that I'm actually capable of contributing to the team. I caught a fly ball and made a double-play as I hucked it to second base to get another player out.....

Photobucket
.... the team is congratulating me AND TEASING me because the double-play was for 3rd and 4th OUTs. So I guess it really wasn't a double-play after all.....haha. But it still felt good :)

Photobucket
Overall, it was a good game. We were tied 5 and 5 up until the very end when the other team stole a run to homebase for their winning 6th point. But it don't matta.... I'm mostly excited just to hang out with the team (made up of 7 sexy ladies and 7....well......uh...... guys.....hehe).
Game on-
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tim and Amy said...

wahoo! so fun. that's awesome. thanks again for taking pics!