When I got back from my trip, Cameron had a little surprise (day-early mother's day gift) waiting. While he was in Sacramento, CA that week, he found this antique store he says I would have loved! He claims he took his time ("Jessica's thinking") and picked out a few old books that both looked cool, and that I would enjoy reading. One of them was published in 1903 and another I'm scared to turn the pages of, it's sooo old. I LOVE THEM! I also think it's awesome that my dad knows how I like old stuff too, because he gave me some music from the war years for mother's day..... and some beautiful flowers. Cam got me a plant because he says we have too many dead flowers in the house as it is..... hehe. On top of the excellent gifts, I got to be entirely and guiltlessly lazy for a whole day!!!!! -my favorite :)




No comments:
Post a Comment