When Amber reminded me of the Ten Out of Tenn Tour passing thru Fort Collins.... I jumped in excitement and then rounded up some girlfriends to go with me..... Taryn and Amy :0)
Anywho.... this Christmas Edition tour is composed of ten musicians out of Tennessee.
Each musician sang one song off their album, and then one holiday song.... with each other musician jumping in as the back up band.
We have Andy Davis on the piano
and Trent Dabbs in the jacket, who started TOT with his wife....
Butterfly Boucher rocked! Only the coolest Australian-Nashvillian I ever saw :)
Andrew Belle!!!
This up and coming artist caught my ear.
You have to at least check out his link if not any of the others.
Erin McCarley sang an incredible version of Little Drummer Boy...
K.S. Rhoads in the red pants..... well..... he jams!!!!!!!
He also produced and arranged the compilation TOT Christmas album.
(I totally embarrassed myself in front of Erin, K.S. Rhoads "aka Kevin" and Andrew Belle later after the show, but we're not going to get into that right now.... or ever haha)
Jeremy Lister is in the green beanie.... and the whistling Katie Herzig is originally from Fort Collins! Cool, huh?! She lived here all the way thru high school, went to CU Boulder, currently resides in Nashville... but comes back often when she tours. I love her unique voice.
And then there's Tyler James. He rocks the trumpet and pretty much every other instrument up there. He is super nice, too. After the show, I asked if he could sign his CD for me.... it turns out he is really easy to talk to and makes you feel like you've been friends for years.


The show was AWESOME!











1 comment:
Looking at all these boys in plaid makes me think of your Portland pic in the vintage store off Hawthorne!! :-)
Post a Comment