This was the BEST GAME yet!!!!!! Sooooooooo much FUN!!!!!!!!!!
*WE WON*
12 v 2
mercy rule!
The games are 45min or 7 innings, which ever comes first. We had 15 minutes left on the clock when the ump called "mercy rule." I was up to kick and I still wanted to play. Both our teams agreed to play for fun, even though the ump took the bases. Good sports!
Also, several of the guys on our team were at a bachelor party all day..... brewery tour. Lets just say we had one player with muscles of rubber and another base runner with no inhibitions- just kept running... racked up several points by doing this! It was hilarious and so awesome.
I've been dubbed "shortstop" :D
Hahahaha... Taryn hit me in the head with the ball
as she was throwing it to second base :D
I laughed sooooo hard!!!
I guess the ump laughed too, and said "this is why I love my job"
hahaha- good times
Lets see, what else......
Cam tagged an opponent in the nads AFTER he landed on third base
The bride to be almost lost her head while running home..... brave girl
We also had a few great plays!
Overall it was an
AWESOME NIGHT
!!!!!!!
I was on such a goofy high
I'm bummed I'll be missing the next two games :(





2 comments:
nice recap! the game was definitely our best yet!
and where you are heading to? i didn't know you'd be missing any games... !?
i seriously need to just bring my jump drive by at the end of the season to get all of these great pics! thanks for ROCKING when you are playing and for taking such awesome pics as well! :)
Post a Comment