Because I didn't get enough of Marisa during my last visit in May,
I decided to go back and spend more time with her
(and also take a mommy vacation)
On my flight out, everything was running smoothly until my flight diverted to Pocatello, Idaho to re-fuel. Apparently, there were thunderstorms right over the Salt Lake City airport preventing us from landing. The detour turned the 1 hour flight into 4. My momma raised me to be flexible and go with the flow, and instead of getting angry and frustrated like most of the cabin, I decided to stretch my legs, chat with some of the crew and take a fresh-air breather next to the open hatch (the flight attendant was super nice).
It was rather relaxing and I got some neat pictures.
So besides the delayed landing affecting some of my plans, I was happy to land safety and continue on with my trip.
I met up with a friend for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (I was starving!!!)
and we spontaneously ended up at a 311 concert.
The next day I enjoyed the beautiful weather.....did a little eating and a little exploring
A Walk Around a Block
I love this girl!
I'm enjoying a sushi (and teriyaki) dinner with some of the silliest, sweetest, most fun-loving people who have always been so kind to me. I've known them for some time now and it was awesome getting to see them. It had been too long!
After dinner, they were going to the movie theater to see Star Trek!!!!!! I had been dying to see this movie and was ecstatic to go! I basically invited myself and forced Marisa and Ben to go with... haha. They were good sports and great hosts! AND the movie was AWESOME!
I'll miss them.
I LOVE MY NEW HAIRCUT!
Marisa- YOU ROCK!!!
The rest of this last day....
..... we relaxed, enjoyed some fresh air, relaxed some more...
a perfect ending to a wonderfully fun trip.
I didn't want to leave.





















2 comments:
looks like loads of fun. LOVE the plane shots you got. bummer about the flight delay, but looks like the trip worked out just great! :)
Man, I would kill to get a day to myself to just take pictures of every and anything! I love your work, VERY creative and so crisp! Rock on.
Post a Comment