Norah Jones, Jack Johnson and The Fray
are a few of the memorable concerts I've been to at this particular venue.
are a few of the memorable concerts I've been to at this particular venue.
Mo Tab @ Red Rocks Amphitheater
added some variety to my concert-going experiences
we discovered you can hear better if you cup your ears..... normally it's never an issue, but when it's a choir (vs. a band) and you are in the last row..... well you get the picture.
Cameron was busy and opted to give his ticket to his sister instead.....







2 comments:
love the one of you & his sista. GORGEOUS pic and color in the one with the moon!
Gah! SO jealous. Craig surprised me with tickets when they were at the Pepsi Center a few years ago, and to the very day of the show at Red Rocks I was secretly hoping he did it again. No go, though. Great pics!
Post a Comment