
This was my first time at The Walnut Room in downtown Denver. It was quaint, cozy, (needed more seating), and totally AWESOME!
Elizabeth and the Catapult opened for Greg Laswell to make for a great chill night.
My fabulous friend, Heather, joined me.... this type of music was right up her alley.
After standing in the back and listening to the opening act, we decided to make our way to the front and sit on the floor. The smart ones followed. This is where I met Amber, and come to find out she is just as passionate (if not more) about folk/indie music and going to lots and lots of concerts! I have a feeling I'll be seeing her around :)


He's worth checking out:
High and Low a live version
How the Day Sounds music video
Comes and Goes heather's favorite :)
And Then You my favorite
I'd be Lying Amber's favorite
This is Greg! He looks tired...hahaha






No comments:
Post a Comment