Summer has been a little crazy busy....
between some of the trips I've taken, getting settled at my new part-time job, and life things in general...... I realized it had been awhile since I had just a normal "stay-at-home-mom-pay-attention-to-the-kiddo" kind of day. The kind where you have no work, no babysitters, no plans, no errands to run, no sleep to catch up on, no luggage to pack or unpack, no projects to work on, (i'm not good at the cleaning thing anyway), etc etc....
..... but to just play.
I was in the mood for fun... the kind where you don't pay attention to the time.
After Cooper's nap, we headed to one of my favorite places in the fort.... Old Town :)
We snacked on some delicious smoothies at Mugs (a favorite coffee shop of mine).
This little guy attracted a lot of attention.... especially with this smile
After a little shopping (ok, I had a couple errands to run....haha),
we headed to this very fun fountain park in Old Town. The funnest part about it is that the water shoots out randomly.... so little kids are even more intrigued when they see it.... and then they don't. So any excuse to get wet, have silly fun, run around and play works for this little guy. Anyway, these are some of the fun shots I got...

















2 comments:
adorable pics of cooper! glad it was a fun day. hope the fam reunion was/is fun!
São as melhores fotos que eu vi!!
Post a Comment