Our first big snow storm of the season.
Got about 2 feet in 24hours.
Found Cooper on top of the piano with curious eyes.
Found Cooper on top of the piano with curious eyes.
This is me using my resources for makeshift snow gear,
Cooper pretty much didn't know what to do with the snow....
I went inside to grab the camcorder....
Before I could find it, I heard screaming......
I ran to him instantly..... after I snapped a quick pic :)
He was done with the snow after this.













1 comment:
Love it!! We had a similar experience last year, Ashton's first winter with snow. He played about 10 mins and then came in crying because snow had gotten in his boots and was "burning him". For weeks after that he kept telling people, "I didn't know snow could burn". He still hasn't gotten over it. He's like me and prefers snow from a distance, and tolerates through a window. :-)
Post a Comment