This is Barcelona. THEY ARE INCREDIBLE......ESPECIALLY LIVE! I'm going to quote my friend Amber when I say how mind blowing the amount of sound that comes out of these three dudes. They had a string section at this particular show that added so much intensity, it gave me major goosebumps. Copeland was kinda eh... the bar was raised high for sound quality after Barcelona left the stage. Reliant K was sweet! -Mostly because I was having too much fun dancing around with my friends :) But definately my favorite part of the whole show was the opening-opening act. They should have reversed the order haha.
Definately check out their music! All of it!
Ryan is an old friend from high school. I hadn't seen him since and it was interesting to see how much he had changed, and how much I had not. Amber..... well...... Amber is gorgeous and great fun! .....also good friends with the band- surprise surprise :)
(This shot of the drummer was actually taken in Colorado Springs when Amber and I went to check out Barcelona again a couple weeks later. They headlined that show which meant a longer set..... which made going a no-brainer. I'm adding it into the mix because it was the only shot I got from that night. I didn't want it feeling lonely in a whole other post.)


After the show, Ryan Amber and I hung out and grabbed breakfast for a late night dinner.
Twas a blast!
Early in the day I spent taking photos of Amber's 5 yr old boy at Washington Park.... with Cooper too. Two moms, two kids, too much fun! You'll see some pictures from that later on.






No comments:
Post a Comment