Even though this place could use more seating, I love the Walnut Room for the people it's brought into my life..... specifically, this girl and the people I've met thru her. This show was our second together. We met at this venue in late July at a Greg Laswell concert. We've been close ever since. Partner In Crime (as we refer to ourselves) - I've met no one who can keep up with my music-loving-concert-going-obsession. And SHE kicks MY butt!!!
We were made for each other :)
Anywho.... The opener for the opener is musician Aaron Beaumont. He is a good friend of Amber's, so of course we had to go support! His piano skills are incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After Beaumont was Rosi Golan. So cute! Love her voice! Stupid sound guy screwed up one of her best songs :( But that's ok.... I still dig her!!!!!!!
Headliner was Joshua James. He'll blow you away with the emotion he puts into his music. Kinda scared me at times. I was thrilled when he was selling vinyls at the merch table :)
And this is my sweet gorgeous awesome friend Taryn who came with me. Before the show, we snagged some of their incredible pizza and I talked her ears off about my recent trip, poor girl.





No comments:
Post a Comment