Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jason Mraz @ Red Rocks

So before Italy ever happened I purchased tickets to see Jason Mraz @ Red Rocks. Well..... Italy had to fit around this when it did happen. So this is me the night after my return home SUPER jet-lagged!!! You can't really tell, but I was half sleeping during this concert. Oh, and not because it was a dull concert.......it was anything but. Mraz just has a jammin-man easy going swagger to his music that didn't help my tired-butt situation.
Jetlagged at a Jason Mraz Concert.... Well... Only Me Actually
Having said that....
It's kinda funny if you click on this link and listen to the beginning of his first song
Hmm?  Why is the Crowd Excited??
One of my favorite venues for the ambiance.... Fresh crisp air, great sound and Denver's city lights off in the distance.
Red Rocks Amp and Denver Lights- Mraz(L)
Hmm.... I'm thinking he had the better view.
Can you imagine what that sensation would be like?!
Mraz has the Cooler View

1 comment:

Tim and Amy said...

love the snapshot of you & cam!