Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Patch / Halloween


Cameron really wanted to take Cooper to a pumpkin patch this year. We went the last weekend before Halloween, so we had an amazing selection of pumpkins to pick from!
Cooper loved it!
PumpkinPatch_13_102409
PumpkinPatch_14_102409
PumpkinPatch_15_102409 PumpkinPatch_16_102409
PumpkinPatch_17_102409
I love this picture! I just want to sqeeze his little tush :)
PumpkinPatch_12_102409(L)
PumpkinPatch_11_102409
Heavy lifting...
PumpkinPatch_10_102409
PumpkinPatch_9_102409
PumpkinPatch_7_102409(L)
After picking our pumpkins, we fed some chickens. Needless to say, Cooper had a fit when I decided we were done feeding them. I probably should have waited patiently till he was satisfied, but the chickens would have exploded with so much seed.
PumpkinPatch_6_102409
Cooper settled for the swing :)
PumpkinPatch_5_102409
.... and an apple. He loves apples!
PumpkinPatch_2_102409(L)
Can you tell he gets a lot of practice smiling for a camera?
PumpkinPatch_4_102409
PumpkinPatch_1_102409
Afterward, we headed to a park with a large pizza and a liter of Mt Dew and watched Cooper go down the slide a hundred times.
PumpkinPatch_19_102409(s) PumpkinPatch_18_102409(s)
The next weekend was Halloween. Cooper almost got the concept of trick or treating. He was more of the eat-as-you-go type
Halloween 2009_1(L)
Halloween 2009_3
Halloween 2009_2(L)

2 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

the pic of coop with the apple is so cute - and fun pumpkin shots!

Amy said...

I love his little monster costume with the big belly. Super cute kiddo!