I turned 1 year old today! My family and friends came to celebrate my birthday. We ate pizza and cake and icecream. My mom was proud that I only needed a little help unwrapping my presents. I got lots of fun books and my grandma Sue spoiled me with lots of toys, like my new little tikes basketball hoop! I'm not quite tall enough for it yet, but the grown-ups sure loved playing with it!!!! I loved all my presents, but I wasn't so sure about my birthday cake. It was sticky on my fingers and I was really confused why everyone was standing around me....staring....hoping I would do something. To be honest, I was more interested in this really cool blue balloon. I tried to stay up late and enjoy the party, but man..... I was tiiiiired. I mean, golly....it was rounding 7 pm!!!! The grown-ups partied a little longer, though. They probably played with my new basketball hoop. Who would blame them....it's the coolest toy ever! Thank you everyone for coming to my party and for my awesome presents. So far, it's my favorite birthday ever!











Thursday, January 8, 2009
Cooper's 1st Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
fun fun fun! :o) great party to his mom & dad!
Man, I didn't get a Little Tikes basketball hoop until I was 3, Coop you're gonna be a baller! Sorry we couldn't be there for your birthday.
I was student teaching with Sue when Cooper was born and she was so excited about it! Looks like you had fun, what a darling one year old. :-)
Yeah Cooper, está crescendo virando um rapaz !!!!
Feliz Aniversário, parabéns Cameron e Jessica pelo filho lindo, que Nosso Pai Celestial continue a abençoa-los!!!!!!!
geez, looks like it was a good time wish we could have been there.. but... ya know... We'll party soon!
-Jenna
Post a Comment