Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Kind of Me-Time Fun

Last night, Cameron was planning a visit to his friend's place in Denver to stay the night and play video games....you know, boy stuff. He offered to take Cooper with him so that I could have a night off. I did not refuse! I was due for me-time, anyway. It's been so hectic lately with the holidays and parties for every occasion, that I was really excited to have a night out with myself. I love my alone time. This is what I did....... I started out by taking Sydney on a long walk. Then I went to Panera for dinner and sat by their fireplace....table for one. I took my time eating....and thinking. Then I went to Barnes & Noble....browsed the books, grabbed an extra hot chai and sat down on a comfy sofa. I spent most of my time there skimming thru a photography book. After that, I went to the movie theater....one of my favorite things to do when i'm by myself. I grabbed the late showing of Seven Pounds, some junk food, and sat in my favorite spot....the last row, off to the side where the bar is. It was an excellent movie!!! Just the kind I like to see alone. It was a great relaxing night....my kind of fun! So, thanks Cameron....I needed that!

No comments: