Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Saucy New Years...

Originally Cam and I were going to go to downtown Denver with some friends for dinner and New Year's fireworks, but then last minute, we changed our minds (not wanting to be out in the cold and drive with drunk crazies on the road) and spent New Years with our friends in the Fort. Cameron's best friend, Kurt, threw a party. Kurt's girlfriend, Taryn, made the most delicious food to include fortune cookies, stuffed mushrooms and candied cashews (all from scratch). We brought the chocolate fountain.... cuz what would a party be without it?!!!?! Meanwhile, Cooper slept upstairs. I don't know how, with all the noise we made......but he was out. It was a blast! There were too many awesome pictures taken to just post a few....so, this is a long one. Enjoy!
This picture is GREAT! You have Kelsey letting out a HUGE and obnoxiously LOUD BURP.... Tim horrified, Amy protecting him.....Kurt is like "yeah!", Taryn is just hilarious....I'm like "what the?", and Cam is proud of his little brother whom he's taught well. Hehe







Can you tell they're brothers?





My girls! I luv 'em!!!











I would try to explain what this fortune means, but you kinda had to be there. It's sorta an inside joke amongst us.

Marshmellow War!!!!!
Need I explain more?!!??!












silly girl
silly boy
I've been married to Cameron's family long enough to have aquired the talent of keeping up "with the boys"..... Kelsey and I (mostly I) like to give "love taps"....I usually win.










Happy New Year 2009!

1 comment:

Tim and Amy said...

haha. love it. my fav is the one of kurt, taryn & cameron going cross-eyed. :o) we had a blast!