Some of my family from Duluth, MN came to visit for a few days. It was awesome seeing my Aunt, Uncle and 2 cousins.... sadly, it had been way too long since I last saw them. My cousins have grown up soooo beautifully and it was a blast hanging out with them.
I hope they come back soon!
While cousin Amelia was touring Denver University, cousin Jackie loved playing the role of "older auntie" to Cooper and John..... delightfully helping to push strollers on a long walk to
feed ducks and play in the park.
It was a gorgeous day!
The ducks thoroughly enjoyed a first class snack -- Kix
A certain someone escaped and went swimming with the ducks.... I forgot how much she loves the water.
On Tuesday, I took Amelia prom dress shopping. I HAD SOOOOOO MUCH FUN getting to do that with her!!! And I couldn't help but try on a few dresses myself -- for fun :)
.... and what better way to end a day of shopping, than to eat a delishiously huge slice of chocolate coconut cream cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory with all of the fam?!!












No comments:
Post a Comment