Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rescue, Repair.... Night Air

Photobucket
So here's the story.... My friend Candace did me a huge favor by babysitting Cooper while I went to work, since I'm still trying to find a more permanent daycare situation.
OH YEAH- I HAVE A JOB NOW! Part time at a Pediatric Dental Office!!!
ANYWAY, later that same evening, Cameron and I had the pleasure of returning the favor by rescuing Candace, baby sophie and their broken down car (hubby, in above picture, was out of town...... not to mention, this wasn't the first time). Even later that evening, said hubby gets back from trip and comes over to our place where we've all been hangin and waiting........ and waiting, and "repairs" broken down car with the guidance of "mechanic/garage junkie" hubby of mine. Meanwhile, the wifeys are killing time in the house, not doing much of anything but dinking around on the computer......

..... Now on to the point of the story.........

Photobucket
...... while on the computer, Candace and I discover that her friend, Tyler Ward, has a gig at the local Lucky Joe's in Old Town the next night. Basically, we decide we need more bonding time and plan a mom's night out on the town (after my choir concert), and hubby of mine can babysit.... both babies :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Not such a bad ending to the chain of events, I'd say

2 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

love the pic of you & candace. and what the heck? you got a job? congrats... but when were you going to share that with me? is saturday night going to work for the kball get together?

Tim and Amy said...

okay, that sounded rude. that's not what i intended. i'm sure the job will be great for you - i'm just surprised :o)