As many of you know, I sing with CSU's Univeristy Choir. This past weekend, we performed Leonard Bernstein's Chichester Pslams with the University Orchestra. A fellow performer and friend of mine posted recordings of the 3 movements on YouTube, and I thought it would be neat to share them with my friends and family on the ol' blog here.... in case, some of you were dying to come, but couldn't make it ;) I've had sooo much fun these last two years with the choir... but the time has come to bring it to an end. I'm not even a student anymore, for crying out loud :) So, anyway... enjoy
If you look at the frozen clip in the third movement (before pressing play), you might be able to see me.... I'm in the second to last row, 1.5 girls in, standing next to the tall blonde (on her right side). see me? :)
Also, if you listen closely during the third movement, you will hear John John in the backround...haha



No comments:
Post a Comment